Find Information About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Please call Mayor Belmont’s office at 670-3005 if you are aware of a Harrison homebound neighbor or family member who needs help to go to a designated vaccination site.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker: This dashboard reports the number of 1st and 2nd dose vaccinations distributed and administered across the state of New York. Updated daily.
- Check Your Eligibility to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Vaccine Hotline: 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829)
- Update on Vaccine Availability from George Latimer
- Westchester COVID-19 Dashboard – Confirmed new and active cases breakdown by villages and towns
- Find a Test Site Near You
- COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- COVID-19 Vaccine -Facts from NYS Gov., FACT SHEET from FDA
- Daily Updates from Governor Cuomo
- World Health Organization – Frequently Asked Questions
- NYS Deparment of Health Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- The International Fact-Checking Network
- Snopes.com – an Internet Fact Checking Resource
WHO provides information, guidance, and daily updates regarding novel coronvirus. It includes frequently asked questions, mythbusters, travel advice, guidance on prevention, situation reports, and more.
CDC provides information about how they are responding to novel coronavirus, the situation in the U.S., the current risk assessment, and offers information about cases, tests, spread, prevention, travel, and frequently asked questions.
NYS Department of Health tracks cases of novel coronavirus in NY State, provides information about travel, prevention guidance, and press releases from state officials. You can also find a letter to school administrators, parents, and colleges, and a free hotline to call.
Westchester County Department of Health provides information about novel coronavirus with links to additional resources.
National Library of Medicine provides technical information about novel coronavirus including clinical studies and scholarly research.