Find Information About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- VaccineFinder – Find COVID-19 Vaccines Near You
- Westchester County Vaccine Allocation – Week of March 29, 2021
- COVID Vaccine Angels Initiative of Greenburgh – a group of volunteers working to help those eligible to make vaccination appointments who cannot do so on their own. This is not a guarantee of an appointment but they will try their best to help you.
- NYS – See if you may be Eligible to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine
- NYS – COVID-19 vaccine facts, vaccine tracker, and eligibility
- Vaccine Hotline: 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829)
- Resources and tips on vaccine availability from COVID-19 Community Conversations from Westchester Library System
- TurboVax.info – “a free website that compiles availability from the three main city and state New York vaccine systems and sends the information in real time to Twitter.” from New York Times
- To help Westchester County’s senior population navigate the vaccine appointment process, the Department of Seniors Programs & Services has an information and assistance phone line that is available to assist Westchester’s seniors on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m at 914-813-6300.
- Westchester paratransit is now offering rides to vaccination appointments for seniors and people with disabilities. Once you have your appointment, call 914-995-7272 ext. 1 at least 24 hours in advance to schedule a ride.
- Please call Mayor Belmont’s office at 670-3005 if you are aware of a Harrison homebound neighbor or family member who needs help to go to a designated vaccination site.
- COVID-19 Vaccine -Facts from NYS Gov., FACT SHEET from FDA
- Westchester County COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard
- Find a Test Site Near You – NYS
- Westchester COVID-19 Dashboard – Confirmed new and active cases breakdown by villages and towns
- NYS COVID-19 Report Card
- NYS Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- The International Fact-Checking Network
- Snopes.com – an Internet Fact Checking Resource
WHO provides information, guidance, and daily updates regarding novel coronvirus. It includes frequently asked questions, mythbusters, travel advice, guidance on prevention, situation reports, and more.
CDC provides information about how they are responding to novel coronavirus, the situation in the U.S., the current risk assessment, and offers information about cases, tests, spread, prevention, travel, and frequently asked questions.
NYS Department of Health tracks cases of novel coronavirus in NY State, provides information about travel, prevention guidance, and press releases from state officials. You can also find a letter to school administrators, parents, and colleges, and a free hotline to call.
Westchester County Department of Health provides information about novel coronavirus with links to additional resources.
National Library of Medicine provides technical information about novel coronavirus including clinical studies and scholarly research.