Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a pass from the library?
- Sign in to the form above with your library card number and PIN (Harrison cardholders only)
- Select the museum you want to visit
- Select the date you would like to pick up your pass (they are due back two days after you pick them up)
- After you reserve your pass, follow the instructions to make a reservation with the museum on their website
- On the day of your pickup, call the library at (914) 835-0324 to let us know when you are picking up your pass and we will place it in an envelope on the curbside pickup table outside of the library
What if after I reserve my pass there are no appointments available on the museums’ website?
If you are unable to schedule an appointment with the museum, you can call the library to reschedule your library pass reservation or log in to this page to cancel your reservation and schedule a new one.
How do I pick up my pass from the library?
Call the library at (914) 835-0324 on the day you are scheduled to pick up your pass to schedule a curbside pickup outside the library. The pass will be in an envelope on the curbside pickup table outside of the library entrance.
How long can I borrow a museum pass for?
Passes are due back two days after you pick them up. For example, if you want to visit a museum on a Thursday, you can pick up the pass on Wednesday and return it by Friday.
How many times can I reserve museum passes?
You may reserve each pass once per month. If you have any questions, please call the library – (914) 835-0324.
How do I return a pass to the library?
Return your pass at the front desk at the entrance to the Halperin Building when the library is open (hours are here).