TranscriptAgenda - Meeting of the Town Board of the Town of Harrison To Be Held at the Municipal Building, One Heineman Place, Harrison, New York, Wednesday, November 2, 1988 at 8 p.m.
1. Filing of the 1989 Tentative Budget.
3. Communication from the Chairmen of the "It's Great to Live in Harrison" Committee advising the Town Board the selected dates for the 1989 celebration.
4. Memo from the Receiver of Taxes, Re: Block 611, Lot 40, Meadow Lane.
5. Approval of Apportionments.
6. Recommendations from the Awards Committee submitted by Chief Klein for citations to various members of the police department.
7. PUBLIC HEARING - Application for a Special Exception Use Permit
St. Anthony's Church
- Communication from Bruno Strati, Planning Board
8. OLD BUSINESS (a) Communication from Town Engineer, Re: Handicapped Facilities - Silver Lake Park
(b) Request to Advertise and Receive Bids - Construction of a Water Tank on Park Lane (Nike Site)
(c) Police Alarm Systems
- Communication from Chief Klein
9. Proposed amendment to zoning law regarding professional overlay on Harrison Avenue submitted from the Planning Board.
10. Memo from Supervisor, Re: Re-Appointment of Bertram Klein to the Board of Assessment & Review.
11. South East Consortium, Inc. contract for 1989 from Ron Belmont.
12. Memo from Supervisor Angarano, Re: re-naming Station Park the Genevieve "MA" Riis Park.
13. Re: Claim voucher for Zoning Board of the Town of Harrison vs. Town of Harrison
14. Recommendation to reduce Letter of Credit for Old Mill Farm from Bruno Strati, Planning Board.
15. Memo from Supervisor, Re: contract for police service on the Hutchinson River Parkway.
16. Memo from Supervisor, Re: Municipal Employee Benefit Consortium.
17. Communication from Westchester County Soil and Water Conservation District, Re: agreement for an intermunicipal oversight agency for the Beaver Swamp Brook watershed.
Board meeting agenda listing the renaming of Station Park to Genevieve "Ma" Riis Park.
This material may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Fair use of this content is permitted as defined by copyright law. Responsibility for determining fair use lies with the user. The user is responsible for any claims that may arise.
“Agenda,” Harrison Remembers, accessed May 29, 2023, https://www.harrisonpl.org/harrison-remembers/items/show/397.