George Ulysses Hill
George Ulysses Hill came to Parsons as principal in 1908 and became Superintendent of Schools in 1922. In his nearly three decades of service he oversaw two expansions of Parsons and the building of Harrison Avenue School.
Hill, George U.
Harrison High School
Reminiscence: Harrison High School Yearbook 1931
The Harrison Historical Society at the Charles Dawson History Center
This material may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Fair use of this content is permitted as defined by copyright law. Responsibility for determining fair use lies with the user. The user is responsible for any claims that may arise.
“George Ulysses Hill,” Harrison Remembers, accessed September 25, 2023, https://www.harrisonpl.org/harrison-remembers/items/show/144.