Halperin Building · Community Room
HEALTH & WELLNESS | WORKSHOP
Are you feeling stressed? Exhausted? Dealing with discomfort or pain?
Practice a simple, guided meditation to increase your health and wellbeing.
At this workshop, you will:
· Learn about the practice and benefits of meditation
· Practice a powerful, guided visualization that will quickly bring you to a state of deep relaxation
· Enjoy tea while discussing your experience
Benefits that practitioners of Bodhi Meditation report include:
· Relief of stress and anxiety
· Relief of fatigue, headaches, migraine, and insomnia
· Alleviation of lower back and spinal pain, numbness of the extremities and rheumatism
· Lowering of blood pressure and cholesterol levels
· Enhancement of functions of internal organs, such as liver, kidneys, etc.
· Boosting of immune system; alleviation of allergic conditions
Contact: Giovanna Fiorino-Iannace
Registration for this event is closed.