Halperin Building · Community Room
No time to cook? Join our Maker-In-Residence, Rinku Bhattacharya, to learn how to use the different functions of Instant Pot to make flavorful and nutritious fare (like simmering-all-day dals, legumes and all manner of curries) in minutes instead of hours. Space is limited. Please sign up.
This is the fourth of five culinary Maker-In-Residence programs. Please sign up. The five programs are:
- Meal Panning - Sun. 9/29 at 2 pm to 3:30 pm
- Diwali - Festival of Lights - Sat. 10/26 at 4-6 pm
- Visit Bhavik Grocery & lunch ($15) at Rassa in Elmsford - Sat. 11/ 9, at 11 am - 1 pm
- Instant Pot Cooking- Sunday 11/17 at 2 - 4 pm
- Make Your Own Spice Blend -Thursday 12/5 at 3:30 - 5 pm.
Rinku Bhattacharya is our Maker-In-Residence. She writes the blog, Spice Chronicles, and is the author of 3 cookbooks:
-- The Bengali Five Spice Chronicles – Winner of Best Indian Cookbook 2012
-- Spices and Seasons: simple sustainable Indian Flavors
-- Instant Indian: classic foods from every region of India made easy in the Instant Pot
This event is full and registration is closed.