Halperin Building · Community Room
Join our Maker-In-Residence and cookbook author, Rinku Bhattacharya, to learn about Indian spices and how to make spice pastes and blends. Create your own holiday gifts of spice blends to take home for your loved ones. Space is limited. Please sign up.
This is the last of five culinary Maker-In-Residence programs. Please sign up. The five programs are:
- Meal Panning - Sun. 9/29 at 2 pm to 3:30 pm
- Diwali - Festival of Lights - Sat. 10/26 at 4-6 pm
- Visit Bhavik Grocery & lunch ($15) at Rassa in Elmsford - Sat. 11/ 9, at 11 am - 1 pm
- Instant Pot Cooking- Sunday 11/17 at 2 - 4 pm
- Make Your Own Spice Blend -Thursday 12/5 at 3:30 - 5 pm.
Rinku Bhattacharya is our Maker-In-Residence. She writes the blog, Spice Chronicles, and is the author of 3 cookbooks:
-- The Bengali Five Spice Chronicles – Winner of Best Indian Cookbook 2012
-- Spices and Seasons: simple austainable Indian Flavors
-- Instant Indian: classic doods from every region of India made easy in the Instant Pot
This event is full and registration is closed.