I'm sorry if you missed it, but this event already took place.
Visiting Bhavik Grocery with author and home cooking chef, Rinku Bhattacharya, at 130 E Main St, Elmsford, NY 10523 and optional buffet lunch ($15.00, accepting credit cards) at Mughal Palace Restaurant located at 16 Broadway, Valhalla, NY 10595, about 10 minutes drive from the grocery.
This is the third of five culinary Maker-In-Residence programs. Please sign up. The five programs are:
- Meal Panning - Sun. 9/29 at 2 pm to 3:30 pm
- Diwali - Festival of Lights - Sat. 10/26 at 4-6 pm
- Visit Bhavik Grocery & lunch ($15) at Rassa in Elmsford - Sat. 11/ 9, at 11 am - 1 pm
- Instant Pot Cooking- Sunday 11/17 at 2 - 4 pm
- Make Your Own Spice Blend -Thursday 12/5 at 3:30 - 5 pm.
Rinku Bhattacharya is our Maker-In-Residence. She writes the blog, Spice Chronicles, and is the author of 3 cookbooks:
-- The Bengali Five Spice Chronicles – Winner of Best Indian Cookbook 2012
-- Spices and Seasons: simple sustainable Indian Flavors
-- Instant Indian: classic foods from every region of India made easy in the Instant Pot
This event is full and registration is closed.