Library Clerk – Part Time, Temporary
The Harrison Public Library is seeking a professional, energetic, Tech Savvy individual to work at our busy circulation desk.
The position involves responsibility for routine circulation, shelf maintenance and clerical functions using an automated circulation system. Library Clerk works under the immediate supervision of either a Senior Library Clerk or a Librarian.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Checking library materials in and out.
- Registration of new patrons.
- Searching Library collection for requested materials.
- Shelving library materials.
- Collecting fines.
- Answering phone calls.
SirsiDynix Workflows experience is a plus.
Applicant must be available to work 17.5 hours per week, including evening and Saturday hours.
Please e-mail your resume to Galina Chernykh, Library Director @ email@example.com
Library Page, Part-Time
The Harrison Public Library is seeking a professional, energetic, tech savvy individual to work as a library page in the Children’s Discovery Center.
Primary Function is to shelve library materials and keep them in proper order.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- At least 16 years old.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to learn the Dewey Decimal system and other library filing systems.
- Shelves library materials in proper order.
- Do shelf reading to assure materials are in proper order.
- Answer directional questions.
- Assist in other room activities as needed.
Applicant must be available to work 17.5 hours per week, including some evening and Saturday hours.
Please e-mail your resume to Galina Chernykh, Library Director firstname.lastname@example.org