Reserve Museum Passes
The Library is offering free or discounted admission to the American Museum of Natural History, Guggenheim, Intrepid, New-York Historical Society, Stamford Museum & Nature Center, and Stepping Stones Museum for Children.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Harrison Public Library.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many admissions is each pass good for?
- American Museum of Natural History: With each reservation you can request up to four vouchers (subject to availability). Each voucher is good for one general admission and show/exhibit for one. Due to the limited number of passes, reservations are limited to 4 vouchers per family, per year.
- Guggenheim: Valid for admission of two adults and 4 children under 18 years old. Pass must be presented to enter the rotunda and again at the membership desk to get tickets for current exhibitions. Please note: the museum is closed on Thursdays.
- Intrepid: Valid for free admission for six. Pass-holder must present pass and their library card for entry to the museum. All guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- New-York Historical Society: Free admission for two adults and their children (under 18) to the New-York Historical Society and DiMenna Children’s History Museum, discounted tickets to public programs, and a 10% discount at the Museum Store, Parliament, and Storico.
- Stamford Museum & Nature Center: Free admission for 2 adults, of the same household, and their children under the age 18. This includes the Museum and its grounds, Bendel Mansion & Galleries, Heckscher Farm, Nature’s Playground, Heckscher Wild!, Observatory and Astronomy Nights programs. Free parking. 50% discount on all Family Festival Weekends.
- Stepping Stones Museum: Valid for one free admission with each purchase of one admission.
How do I reserve museum passes?
Any adult library cardholder from Harrison, West Harrison, or Purchase can reserve museum passes. Enter your library card number and PIN above. Then select the museum and date you would like to visit. If you live, work, or own property in Harrison get a library card today.
Where do I pick up my pass?
Bring the library card you used to make the reservation to the information desk at the Richard E. Halperin Memorial Library Building.
When are passes due back?
Museum passes are due two days after you pick them up. Check the return date specified when reserving a pass. Return your passes to the Richard E. Halperin Memorial Library Building Information Desk. Passes are not due on Sundays or when the library is closed. The American Museum of Natural History passes do not need to be returned to the library.
What happens if I bring a pass back late?
You will be charged $10 a day. If you lose a pass you will be charged the cost of replacing the pass. If you have any concerns, please call the library at (914) 835-0324.