Reserve Museum Passes
- American Museum of Natural History: (reserve pass) Each voucher admits one. Request up to four vouchers (subject to availability). Due to the limited number of passes, reservations are limited to 4 vouchers per family, per year.
- Boscobel House and Gardens: (reserve pass) Free admission for 1 adult, 3 guests, and any additional children 12 and under, and 10% discount at the Gift Store. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Bruce Museum: (reserve pass) Free admission for two parents and their children to the Museum and outdoor Arts & Crafts Festivals and a 10% discount on museum store purchases. Closed Mondays.
- Children's Museum of Manhattan: (reserve pass) Free admission for 2 adults & 2 kids or 1 adult & 3 children, 10% off CMOM store purchases, and up to 20% off local restaurants and venues (see website). Closed Mondays.
- Cooper Hewitt: (reserve pass) Free admission for two adults and their children (under 18) and a 10% discount at the Cafe and SHOP.
- Guggenheim: (reserve pass) Valid for admission of two adults and 4 children under 18 years old. Pass must be presented to enter the rotunda and again at the membership desk to get tickets for current exhibitions. Closed Thursdays.
- Intrepid: (reserve pass) Valid for free admission for six. Pass-holder must present pass and their library card for entry to the museum. All guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Katonah Museum of Art: (reserve pass) Free admission for one individual or family during regular museum hours.
- Maritime Aquarium ($2 off): (reserve pass) $2 off Aquarium & IMAX admission for up to 6 people.
- Museum of Modern Art: (reserve pass) Free admission for 5 individuals, $5 per additional guest and free tickets to MoMA film programs (pickup same-day tickets at lobby info desk or film desk). Additional discounts on parking, shopping, and hotels at moma.org/corporate.
- Museum of the City of New York: (reserve pass) Free admission for 2 adults, 20% discount at the Museum Shop, and 10% discount at Chalsty's Cafe.
- Neuberger Museum of Art: (reserve pass) Free admission for two adults and children under 18.
- New-York Historical Society: (reserve pass) Free admission for 2 adults and their children (under age 18) to the New-York Historical Society and DiMenna Children's History Museum, discounted tickets to public programs, and a 10% discount at the Museum Store, Parliament, and Storico.
- Paley Center for Media: (reserve pass) Free admission for two adults and their children (age 12 or under). Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Stamford Museum & Nature Center: (reserve pass) Free admission for 2 adults, of the same household, and their children under the age 18. This includes the Museum and its grounds, Bendel Mansion & Galleries, Heckscher Farm, Nature's Playground, Heckscher Wild!, Observatory and Astronomy Nights programs. Free parking. 50% discount on all Family Festival Weekends.
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children: (reserve pass) Valid for one free admission with each purchase of one admission.
- Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture: (reserve pass) Free admission for 2 adults and 4 children (under 18) or 1 vehicle.
- Storm King Art Center: (reserve pass) Free admission for two adults and children under age 18 living in the same household.
- Westchester Children's Museum: (reserve pass) Free admission for 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Harrison Public Library.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve museum passes?
Any adult library cardholder from Harrison, West Harrison, or Purchase can reserve museum passes. Enter your library card number and PIN above. Then select the museum and date you would like to visit. If you live, work, or own property in Harrison get a library card today.
Where do I pick up my pass?
Bring the library card you used to make the reservation to the information desk at the Richard E. Halperin Memorial Library Building.
When are passes due back?
Museum passes are due two days after you pick them up. Check the return date specified when reserving a pass. Return your passes to the Richard E. Halperin Memorial Library Building Information Desk. Passes are not due on Sundays or when the library is closed. The American Museum of Natural History passes do not need to be returned to the library.
What happens if I bring a pass back late?
You will be charged $10 a day. If you lose a pass you will be charged the cost of replacing the pass. If you have any concerns, please call the library at (914) 835-0324.